I finished my B.S. in psychology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 2016. My current research projects include the emotions of love, decision delegation as well as decision-making, and replication studies.
I enjoy teaching. My philosophy of teaching is to create an active and stimulating learning environment for my students. I want my students to interact with each other and with the instructor frequently and confidently. I also try to make my curriculum materials to be relevant and useful to my students’ lives.
- Decision delegation & decision-making
- Affective forecasting
- Replication study
Advisor & Lab Information:
- Introduction to Psychology – Fall 2018
- Instructor rating: 4.71/5.00 (department average of 4.56)
- Overall rating: 4.60/5.00 (department average of 4.49)
- Elementary Statistics in Psychology Laboratory – Spring 2019